Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stubble, You Know You Like It

I'm starting to get tired of sneezing. Each sneeze lowers my overall energy level by 15% and I'm afraid I might die once I get far enough into the negative numbers. 



But anyway, I recently ordered a book from Barnes & Noble (I love them because of their idea that Starbucks goes great with books...and it does!). I ordered George R. Stewart's Earth Abides, a realistic (and incredibly well-written, I've been told), award-winning post-apocalyptic classic. I have just started reading it, so I'll not try and form a premature opinion. 


Aside from that, I've also been busy with the whole college application process. I am so torn between career possibilities...I mean, I'm an artist and expected to pursue the arts...but I like clinical psychology and medicine. I don't like eliminating possibilities when I don't even know what they are like. I mean, what if I like neuroscience, or media communications, or business marketing, or graphic design, or biomimicry? Everything sounds so great and fascinating. Do I really have to pick just one thing and stick to it? I'd like to get a degree, but I'd also like to dwell in tattooing a bit, just for the heck of it. I guess it helps that I have time. Though I really don't also, degrees don't happen overnight, after all.


I love watching House. I like to think there are people who just go against the norm like Dr. House. I mean, sure, he's kind of mean, but he's usually has a point and does his job well. Real doctors don't even interest me in the most vague of ways. I also like watching Bones, but that's because I love Temperance, or "Bones." She's awesome. So is Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres. They're awesome too. And Garcia in Criminal Minds, along with Reid, Morgan, "Hotch," and Rossi... and well, everybody. Also have a taste for Without a Trace and Cold Case. Gotta love Lily Rush. Honestly, I just watch a variety of things. I don't watch Jersey Shore or anything else that I deem mindless beyond comprehension. I want to have to think, and not in a superficial way either. I suppose that's why I watch a lot of crime/medical/supernatural-related, mystery-like shows. Teen Wolf is pretty good though, or in other words, Derek Hale is really good.

Derek Hale, Teen Wolf


Don't lie, you know he's good too. But that does bring up the question: Since I am, to some extent, attracted to the sexy hot guys in a TV show, how come I still don't watch certain shows, like Pretty Little Liars?

Hmm. I guess it has a lot to do with drama. I don't do drama. It's fine if there is enough action and deep dark supernatural secrets to be discovered. But if it's just some bitches and their guys and relationships and cheating and bitching and just a little killing/poisoning, and family affairs.... eh. No fun. Some superficial drama and killing and shirtless guys and scars and tattoos and more killing and monsters... much better. That's why I like Supernatural, I love Dean, and am somewhat annoyed with Sammy, though his looks make up for it. I still like Dean better. He looks rough. I like rough. Heheh. Maybe I just have a thing for stubble. I'm just starting to realize this. o.O Oh my.  Even House xD Damn.

Dean Winchester, Supernatural
There must be some psychology at work here! Why am I attracted to guys with light stubble or light beards?? Haha. No idea. I guess it shows maturity, and maybe a hint of aggression. *wink wink*  Oh, man, that's amusing. Interestingly enough, clean-shaven is always better for kissing. Figures, eh?


Caleb Lane
Ah man, they all have stubble, it really is a thing. Mhm, so guys, take note! Just please don't get a full beard unless that really is you being totally yourself. Don't be somebody you aren't, just saying. 

Well, I'm off to read Earth Abides. I'm an incredibly fast reader (700 pages a day is my record so far) so I'll probably write a review about it later or sometime very soon if I get lazy. Remember, in case of zombie apocalypse, break the glass.


<3 Later!










No comments:

Post a Comment